Your vibration is simply your overall state of being, aka your energy. Your being is composed of different vibrations. Your thoughts, your emotions, your physical and mental frequencies vibrate at different levels and everything in the Universe is made up of these energies.
You can sometimes associate your moods, emotions and your overall mental state with low energy levels; therefore bringing negative thoughts to the forefront. The vibrations that you project are picked by and felt by others. It’s as if you were a magnet. However ~ the good news is that you are in control; more than you may realize. You start by not blaming others for your shortcomings. Stop the complaining and raise your vibration so everything around you has positive energy.
Become more aligned with who you are. Create balance in your life and begin with self-love. You will feel lighter, happier and more energetic. There will be less judgment of others and less aggressive behavior; creating fewer conflicts.
So you might be asking yourself at this point “what can I do to raise my vibration?” There are so many things you can do. Here are a few suggestions to help. Remember that not everything works for everyone. Find what works for you and start to elevate your energy levels. Keep in mind that “like attracts like.”
1. Find some time to spend outdoors, in nature. Take in the natural beauty all around you. It can be most exhilarating.
2. Keep your body moving ~ Find some an exercise that works for you. You will be amazed at how it elevates your mood.
3. Light meditation can help, along with deliberate breathing exercises, which brings calm into your life. Recharging your brain.
4. Create positive affirmations for yourself every day. Remind yourself that you are worthy of a beautiful life.
5. A random act of kindness will not only lift your spirits but will lift the spirits of others.
6. Be aware of what you are watching and listening to. The type of music you listen to or the news and movies you watch can definitely have an effect on you.
7. Drink plenty of water, as it flushes out toxins from the body, also increasing your energy levels.
Everything in this Universe is made up of energy; vibrating at different frequencies. We as humans have the ability to pick up the energy from others; good, bad, or indifferent. So be aware who you invite into your space.
Remember that life is a practice, and any change you bring into your life takes time to perfect. Be patient with yourself, but be aware at the same time. Be alive in your life.
Raise your vibration and create a healthier and more positive lifestyle.
Cultivate and practice forgiveness ~ compassion ~ gratitude ~ and empathy ~
And love ~ always ~
~ Dr. Jill Lee ~